Immigration and PERM / Labor Certification

Home>Immigration and PERM / Labor Certification
29 04, 2009

New Filing Instructions for Residents Seeking to Renew Resident Cards

By |2009-04-29T10:46:25-05:00April 29th, 2009|Categories: Asylum in the United States, Citizenship / Naturalization and the N-400 Application, Conditional Permanent Residence Based on Marriage, DHS / Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Employment Authorization / Work Cards in the U.S., Employment-Based Immigration Law, Family-Based Immigration Law, Foreign Exchange Student Visas to the U.S., Green Cards, Immigrant Health Care Workers in the U.S., Immigration and PERM / Labor Certification, Lawful Permanent Residence in the U.S., Non-Immigrant Visas for Temporary Workers / H-1B|