As Featured On:
Why Hire Us?
At the Law Offices of Richard Hanus, our guiding principal is that each step in the immigration process is crucial. With this in mind, we approach every case with creativity, sensitivity and diligence – the three essential qualities an immigration lawyer should possess.
Along with these 3 essential qualities, Richard Hanus provides his clients with counsel founded in honesty and practicality, and applies his 25+ years of experience in representing immigration law clientele with matters before :
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement(ICE)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review/Immigration Court (Defense in Removal/Deportation proceedings)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review/Board of Immigration Appeals
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. District Courts and Courts of Appeal
- U.S. Supreme Court
He fought hard for us and believed in us. Justice was served and now all of us had lived the life of American Dream. Thank you Atty. Hanus.
Law Offices of Richard Hanus
“My husband and I hired Mr. Hanus to assist us throughout my permanent residence and naturalization applications. It was the best decision we ever made.”
Find Out How We Can Solve Your
Finding the best, most practical, solution to your immigration law questions depends on having the most accurate and relevant information at hand. For certain, the immigration law playing field often presents itself as a confusing maze. The right decisions in your case will be based on a realistic and honest assessment by knowledgeable immigration law counsel, such as Richard Hanus of the Law Offices of Richard Hanus.