By: Richard Hanus
Share This Post
- DHS / Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Employment Authorization / Work Cards in the U.S.
- Employment-Based Immigration Law
- Green Cards
- Immigrant Health Care Workers in the U.S.
- Immigration and PERM / Labor Certification
- Lawful Permanent Residence in the U.S.
- Non-Immigrant Visas for Temporary Workers / H-1B
- United States Embassies Abroad
Retrogression Hits Hard for Professionals and Skilled Workers (EB-3) from the Philippines Seeking Immigrant Visas
The Employment Based 3rd Preference is the most common immigrant visa category for foreign workers, including Registered Nurses. It is not known how long this retrogression will last, but employers and immigrant visa applicants impacted, such as those with now current and ready to be interviewed applications pending with the U.S. Department of State, are advised to immediately contact the National Visa Center and U.S. Embassy in Manila to seek expedited processing and the completion of their cases prior to May 1.
PUBLISHED April 16, 2015– “IMMIGRATION LAW FORUM” Copyright © 2015, By Law Offices of Richard Hanus, Chicago, Illinois