.. Loading ..

Marriage Green Card Services

Immigration Services for Individuals, Including Families & Marriage Based Applicants

Marrying a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder) can lead to the issuance of a Green Card for a foreign national spouse, although the overall processing time will be greatly reduced if the U.S. permanent resident becomes a U.S. citizen. Marriage based green card applicants must meet a variety of eligibility requirements, most notably, satisfying the interviewing government official (if overseas – a State Department Consular Officer; if in the U.S. – a Department of Homeland Security/Citizenship and Immigration Services Adjudications Officer) by showing that the underlying marriage is bona fide, and not just entered for the purpose of transmitting immigration benefits. Other factors impacting applications for marriage based green cards include an applicant‚ criminal record and immigration history, their health, along with the finances of the petitioning U.S. citizen or green card holder. For more information on becoming a legal resident through marriage, please see Marriage Visa Services. For assistance with the obtaining a marriage green card, contact the Law Offices of Richard Hanus today. To learn more about green cards, see Green Cards Overview. BACK TO GREEN CARD SERVICES BACK TO IMMIGRATION SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS