.. Loading ..

Student Visas

Immigration Services for Individuals, Including Families & Marriage Based Applicants

F-1 student visas are available to foreign students seeking to enroll in full time, accredited U.S. programs. To be issued an F-1 student visa at a U.S. consular post overseas, or qualify for a change of status to F-1 nonimmigrant status while in the U.S., an applicant must demonstrate, among other things, access to sufficient funds – whether their own or a sponsor’s – to support their studies without resorting to unauthorized employment, as well as a bona fide intention to return to their home country. For assistance with obtaining a U.S. student visa, contact the Law Offices of Richard Hanus today. BACK TO IMMIGRATION SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS