Immigration Services for Individuals
Immigration Services for Individuals, Including Families & Marriage Based Applicants
The Law Offices of Richard Hanus provides counsel and legal assistance to those seeking immigration benefits (Green Cards), by way of a family relationship, such as marriage visas or fiance visas, for those who marry or seek to marry a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident. Whether the foreign national is in the U.S. or overseas, or whether the assistance sought involves the preparation and filing of immigration documentation or merely conducting an informational consultation, we stand ready to put our expertise to work in explaining to clients their legal options and devising the most effective strategy suited to their particular needs.
The Law Offices of Richard Hanus also provides representation for individuals in deportation/removal proceedings. Success in presenting an effective deportation/removal defense starts and ends with zealous advocacy, experience and access to the most up to date research tools. Being aware of the sensitive and urgent nature of such proceedings, the Law Offices of Richard Hanus incorporates all of these elements in our approach to your case.
The contexts within which we provide immigration law counsel and legal services include:
- Family visa matters including Marriage Visas and Fiance Visas
- Other visa matters including Temporary Work Visas and Student Visas
- Green Card Services including Green Card Renewal and Marriage Green Card Services. (Learn all about green cards in our Green Cards Overview.)
- Change or adjustment of status including extension of visitor visa status, change of nonimmigrant status, e.g. to and from visitor, student, temporary worker, etc.
- Permanent residence through employer sponsorship (also see Immigration Services for Businesses)
- U visas for victims of crimes
- Criminal Alien Issues
- Defense in Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Overseas consular processing
- Naturalization Services – becoming a U.S. citizen