Chicago Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Richard Hanus
For more than the past 2 decades, The Law Offices of Richard Hanus has been providing immigration law representation and counsel to a varied spectrum of clientele, including individuals, families and businesses, and in locations across the U.S. and the world.
At the Law Offices of Richard Hanus, our guiding principal is that each step in the immigration process is crucial. With this in mind, we approach every case with creativity, sensitivity and diligence – the three essential qualities an immigration lawyer should possess.
Along with these 3 essential qualities, Richard Hanus provides his clients with counsel founded in honesty and practicality, and applies his 20+ years of experience in representing immigration law clientele with matters before :
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement(ICE)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review/Immigration Court (Defense in Removal/Deportation proceedings)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review/Board of Immigration Appeals
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. District Courts and Courts of Appeal
Gay Spouses Now Eligible for Green Cards and Immigration Benefits:
|The U.S. Supreme Court Invalidates DOMA -The Defense of Marriage Act, When Can We File? Who is Eligible? See more >|
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
|The New Obama DREAM ACT program: Who is eligible?What are the requirements? What are the risks? Learn more >|
For a consultation from a professional Chicago immigration lawyer, please call us at (312) 357-0033 or fill out our consultation request form. Our staff will review the information and respond immediately.
We speak the following languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Hebrew, Russian, Tagalog and Lithuanian.